[Conference-resources] Adding an event to osgeo.org site

Vicky Vergara vicky at erosion.dev
Thu Feb 8 08:19:16 PST 2024

Hello Martin

First of all, your message was held on this mailing list because you have
not subscribed to it.
Please subscribe
https://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-resources

On Thu, Feb 8, 2024 at 10:08 AM Martin Dobias via Conference-resources <
conference-resources at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> Hi there!
>
> I would like to add QGIS UC 2024 (https://uc2024.qgis.sk/) as an event to
> https://www.osgeo.org/events/

To add an event you need to have role: Author
Please make the request by opening a ticket on
https://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/