[Conference-resources] FOSS4G 2024 Belém do Pará

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Mon Jan 22 03:59:45 PST 2024

On Mon, 22 Jan 2024 at 11:09, Besfort Guri <besfort.guri at flossk.org> wrote:

> Dear Andrea, Luca,
>
> I tried to log in to Next Cloud, but didn't manage tried as well to reset the password didn't work (wired).

I think you should use the OSGeo LDAP login...

> Here is the list of all the sponsors that we had, just cleaned the Kosovo government and different partner scenarios.
>
> My 2 cents for Conference Resources, maybe this part we need to work on and make "don't know which the best way technically". But to have a list of sponsors from 1st ever FOSS4G with details, and as well this part can be connected with companies that are sponsoring OSGeo, because this implies as well the payment structure if I am not mistaken. But FOSS4G is traveling and organized by different people this should be a list somewhere can can be accessed easily and make progress faster than waiting for our reply I believe. As well I propose to have a call at Conference Resources and talk regarding these parts.

The idea to have a shared folder and documents is to fix this problem,
my list is an updated list from the first foss4g cleanup according non
more existing companies or companies not interested anymore to
sponsor, so it should be updated with your list and continue to
maintain updated

--
ciao
Luca