[Workshops] PostGIS installation on workshop machines

Justin Deoliveira jdeolive at opengeo.org
Thu Sep 11 12:28:29 EDT 2008

Hi all,

Looking over the lab/workshop list I don't see any postgis specific
content (surprising!). I am wondering if any others are planning on
installing postgis for their labs/workshops. Looking at the software
list it states that postgres/postgis will be available but not installed.

If others require postgis as we do I was wondering if we could simply
have it pre-installed on the machines and create a generic
username/password for use.

-Justin

--
Justin Deoliveira