[Workshops] Volunteer opportunities to do talks in education outreach sessions at Foss4G 2008 conference

Silvia Franceschi silvia.franceschi at gmail.com
Fri Sep 19 15:13:39 EDT 2008

Hi Graeme,
JGrass team would be very nice to help in this, unfortunately we have our
workshop on Friday afternoon from 13:00.
So if it is possible we would do 1 or 2 hours on Friday early in the morning
on the topic 3 of you mail: Hands-on exposure to GIS using the uDig-JGrass
software.
We think that in uDig-JGrass there are enough tools to give a good
description on the GIS functionalities.
There are, in fact:
- vector tools
- advanced editing tools (Axios plugins)
- raster analisys tools

Let me know if we could help you,

Ciao

Silvia