[Workshops] FTP information for uploading Workshop/Lab files

Chris Holmes cholmes at opengeo.org
Tue Sep 23 06:56:15 EDT 2008

Any further word on printing?  I'd love the help of someone on the LOC
to print it up beforehand.  But I'm also getting in on Friday, so might
be able to work on it then, but information on printing shops nearby
would be great.  And if there's any word on financial help with printing
let me know, as that would be great.

thanks,

Chris

Gavin Fleming wrote:
> We haven't budgeted for printing class material, Burnie is just putting together details of print shops close by who can help out.
>
> the material under /documentation on the ftp or material you send can
> 1. wait until you get here for you print out at one of the shops
> 2. be printed beforehand (at your cost) with the help of someone on the LOC . Inge and Russell are based in CT.
> 3. done by a third party at a premium who will handle everything.
>
> We might be in a position to help out financially closer to the time if it's not too expensive but make other plans for now.
>
> You guys have really put together a great lineup!
>
> Gavin

Chris Holmes
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org