[Workshops] Workshop reminder

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Aug 11 20:43:58 EDT 2009

With my own workshop development progressing nicely (typed with a
straight face), I feel it's time for a gentle reminder.  We have
budgeted a single 100-page black and white workbook for each
delegate/workshop.  The materials will need to be submitted to me, in
pdf form, by the 29th September (5:30 Sydney time) in order to make the
print run.  These books will be comb-bound to allow them to lay flat.
While I may be able to accept non-pdf formats, there is always a risk
that the printed copy won't look as expected, or that the printers won't
support the format.

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009