[Workshops] Re: [Foss4g2009] Confused about workshop registration fee

burnie nawn jbnawn at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 04:18:23 EDT 2009

Hi

We also gave the volunteers a different colour T-shirt to wear so as to stand out aongstthe crowd, LOC and participants. It served us well in providing guidance to people not sure of what to attend when and where. They also motivated people that were not sure if the ROI is there, to attend a session.

We worked on shifts and as long as the coordinator(s) know who is where doing what it is fine.

You seem to have an adavantage that we did not have in 2008 in getting the printing done beforehand of the training material for workshops. This would add great value to the conference.

Good luck!

Kind regards,
Burnie Nawn

Tel. No. (011) 773 1682