[Workshops] Weekly meetings

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Aug 18 21:27:16 EDT 2009

At Jeff's suggestion, we are going to start having weekly IRC meetings
of the workshop committee and any interested presenters.  The first
meeting will be tomorrow, Thursday 20th August at 9am AEST[1].  I've
started an Agenda and posted details on the IRC server / channel we will
be using[2].

Everyone involved in workshops or tutorials, be it volunteers helping
with the organisation or those presenting, are welcome to join in.  If
you have anything to add to the agenda or just want to let us know
you're coming, please post to the list.

Cheers,

[1]http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2009&month=8&day=19&hour=23&min=0&sec=0
[2]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Workshop_Meeting_200809

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009