[Workshops] Software, printing and data, oh my!

Mark Leslie mark.leslie at lisasoft.com
Tue Sep 1 19:22:44 EDT 2009

September has arrived, and the balmy Sydney winter has given way to a
balmy Sydney spring.  Just two more months before the conference, but
sadly that does not leave two full months to prepare.

By 5:30pm(AEST) 29th of September we need you to have uploaded
everything that you need to be found on your workshop computers.  This
includes any software that needs to be installed, any instructional
materials that need to be printed and any data that you will use.  An
FTP site has been setup and is awaiting your upload.  For connection
details and further instructions please look to [1].  A password for the
ftp site will be sent privately to each workshop presenter.

We will be installing everything in the days following the deadline and
hope to be able to offer remote access for those that want to get on the
machine and test it out.  Further details on this will be made available
as soon as they're finalised.

[1]http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Upload_Server_for_Software%2C_Printing%2C_Data_for_Workshop_Instructors

--
Mark Leslie
Geospatial Software Architect

Ph: +61 2 8570 5000 Fax: +61 2 8570 5099 Mob: +61
Suite 112, Jones Bay Wharf 19-21 Pirrama Rd Pyrmont NSW 2009