[Workshops] FOSS4G discounts for workshop & tutorial instructors

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Wed Apr 14 11:33:42 EDT 2010

Hi Oscar,
Could you please change the first instructor for the Tutorial "T - Mastering advanced GeoNetwork" from me into Heikki Doeleman? I know I put him in as instructor when I submitted, and since he and Jose will lead that tutorial it makes sense to put him there instead of myself.
Thanks in advance,
Jeroen