[Workshops] W-10 workshop level etc. missing

Daniel Kastl daniel.kastl at georepublic.de
Fri Feb 26 04:52:41 EST 2010

Hi Oscar,

I don't exactly remember now the limits and titles, but this was probably
the content I posted:
It's form an email I sent to Frederic that time:

* EQUIPMENTS
This workshops will make use of the GIS LiveDVD if possible. Otherwise it
will require VirtualBox installed to load a virtual machine image.

* TECHNICAL EXPERTISE LEVEL
intermediate - SQL (PostgreSQL, PostGIS), Javascript, HTML

* CURRICULUM VITAE
Daniel Kastl is founder and CEO of Georepublic UG and works in Germany and
Japan. He is moderating and promoting the pgRouting community and
development since 4 years, and he's an active OSM contributor in Japan.
Frédéric Junod works at the Swiss office of Camptocamp for about five years.
He's an active developer of many open source GIS projects from the browser
(GeoExt, OpenLayers) to the server world (MapFish, Shapely, TileCache).
Daniel and Frédéric are the auhtors of the previous pgRouting workshops,
that have been held at FOSS4G events in Canada and South Africa and at local
conferences in Japan.

Thanks,
Daniel

eMail: daniel.kastl at georepublic.de