[Workshops] Reminder: Software and materials deadline, 5th July

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jun 2 07:42:17 EDT 2010

On 02/06/10 20:21, Oscar Fonts wrote:
>    * Alternatively (linux-based), provide a VirtualBox image with the

For anyone considering using a VirtualBox image for their workshops,
please contact me as I'd like to see if we can use the LiveDVD for your
Virtual Machine. The advantage being that all delegates can walk away
from the workshop with all the material in the DVD that is handed out to
them at the conference.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director