[Workshops] Next IRC meeting: +1 week

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed May 26 09:37:36 EDT 2010

Cameron,

You are replying to an email thread regarding the FOSS4G workshops, but
you sent it to the Benchmarking email list.  Please use the workshop
email list for anything to do with FOSS4G workshops
(http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/conference-workshops).

Regarding the workshop meeting, the last message I saw from Oscar was
that we had agreed to keep the meeting time at the usual time, so Alex
can attend
(http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=5&day=27&hour=16&min=0&sec=0).

Please use this workshop email list for any further workshop
discussions.  Thanks.

-jeff