[Workshops] What doc format are you using to create workshop material?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 26 23:55:50 EDT 2010

I've been building up a list of Artefacts that should be created to help
promote OSGeo and OSGeo projects. The aim being that if we have
consistent material, it is easier, and more professional to market, and
maintain.

At this point, I'm looking to determine what source format people are
currently using to create workshops so we recommend using a tool that
people will use.

Word?
Open Office Text?
Power Point?