[Workshops] Restaurants & Welcome Lunch

Oscar Fonts oscar.fonts at gmail.com
Thu Sep 2 15:34:01 EDT 2010

El 26 de agosto de 2010 11:51, Iván Sánchez Ortega
<ivan at sanchezortega.es>escribió:

> I guess that we'll have lunch in the university cafeteria around that time,
> right?

Good point, Iván.

So, Workshop Instructors, you're all invited to a 'Welcome Lunch' on Monday
at 1PM in a restaurant near the Workshops venue.

If you want to come, add yourself to the list in the wiki page *before*
monday, so we can see how many we are and make a reservation:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Workshops#Welcome_Lunch_for_Workshop_Instructors_.26_Volunteers

BTW, we've added half a dozen POIS in OSM with students' (cheap & fast) bars
& restaurants nearby:
http://www.openstreetmap.org/?lat=41.38883&lon=2.11314&zoom=17&layers=M

See you,

Oscar.