[Workshops] Workshop Will FireFox and IE be pre-installed on the workshop laptops?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Jul 2 10:29:25 EDT 2011

Hello Anders,

For software such as FF and IE I believe you can just list those in your
/software folder in your README.txt

If in doubt don't be afraid to include the install files anyway (no need
to wait for a mailing list response - upload the files into /software
and then record the exact installation steps and testing steps in your
README.txt in your folder).

-jeff