Fwd: [Workshops] STRONG REMINDER to upload file(s)

Bob Basques Bob.Basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Thu Jul 28 10:12:39 EDT 2011

Jeff,
No ones fault but mine.  I'm not really used to planning these things out this far to tell you the truth.  Always seems to be some new thing that I want to introduce in a presentation/workshop that is put together just before they happen.

Anyway, I'm getting used the larger organization way of thinking here, but it's a struggle (on my part).   :c)

bobb

>>> Jeff McKenna <jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com> wrote:

Thanks Bob.  According to your readme we'll assume that you'll be using
your liveDVD; definitely since the deadline has long past we can't be
answering basic questions about what to upload and what not to etc
etc....that should have been asked long ago.  We'll be imaging the
master workshop machine shortly.  If you have any more feedback for the
workshop committee please do send a message to the workshop list right
away, the window for that is getting smaller and smaller.

-jeff