[Workshops] FOSS4G Live DVD: inclusion of software and tutorials

Christian Kaiser chri.kais at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:30:50 EST 2011

Hello,

It is good to see that the conference organisation is progressing, with some promising workshops and tutorials in the program!

We are organising the workshop "Interactive space-time dynamics: A hands-on introduction to i2maps" on Tuesday morning. I am wondering if it would possible to also include our software along with some documentation/tutorials on the conference Live DVD. And if yes, until when we could provide the content specially prepared for the conference.

Regards,
Christian Kaiser

--
Christian Kaiser