[Workshops] FOSS4G 2011 Workshop Deadlines

Ben Tuttle funktacular at gmail.com
Tue Mar 29 23:44:53 EDT 2011

Hi all-
On behalf of the workshop committee I am sharing with you all the
following deadlines for workshop presenters. After careful
consideration of the timeline to get ready for the workshops at FOSS4G
2011, we have set the following deadlines for workshop presenters.
Items 1 & 2 are firm deadlines that presenters will need to meet. Item
3 is a recommended guideline the committee is putting forth based on
discussion of past experience.

1-Presenter's software requirements and all materials to be installed
on machines must be submitted to the workshop committee -- July 1,
2011

2-Presenter's print materials (Max. 25 pages double-sided, black &
white, will be provided by the conference) must be submitted to the
workshop committee -- Augsut 15, 2011

3-The workshop committee suggests that if you intend to use the Live
DVD you test it for your needs by -- August 1, 2011
--For more details or questions pertaining to the Live DVD please use
its mailing list: http://lists.osgeo.org/mailman/listinfo/live-demo

Thanks for your time and efforts. We have a great set of workshops and
look forward to seeing you in September.

--
Cheers,
Ben Tuttle