[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo/FOSS4G '07 Location

Jeremy Morley jmorley at ge.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Aug 30 06:44:31 EDT 2006

Part of the reason for silence from this direction is that I think we'd
be interested in hosting the meeting at UCL in London at some point, so
it seemed better to let the RFP emerge without input from us and then to
bid!  We've hosted a couple of the EOGEO meetings in the past.

I'm sorry we've not been involved in this year's meeting - we have an
OGC GEOSS demo coming up the following week in India and so we've been
rather focussed on that.

Jeremy Morley