[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo/FOSS4G '07 Location

Claude Philipona claude.philipona at camptocamp.com
Wed Aug 30 16:24:03 EDT 2006

Paul I guess your right, the size of the conference with now about 500
attendees is probably the limit (or just over) for non-profesionnal
organization. We would probably recommend for the next edition to relay
at least partially on professional organization. Although one should
remember that it will highly impact on registration fees (probably 2 to
3 times higher) or would need much higher sponsor revenue.

Claude