[OSGeo-Conf] Membership nomination: Paul Ramsey

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Fri Apr 27 11:23:00 EDT 2007

Paul Ramsey wrote:
> Hi All,
> I'd like to join the OSGeo conference committee, now that my
> conflict-of-interest is gone. How does this work?
> Paul

Hello All,
I nominate Paul Ramsey as new member of the Conference Committee.

Somebody should second this or bring up arguments why not. My only weak argument would be that the member list is rater large already and that we need to check the bylaws whether we will ever be able to reach quorum on IRC or conference calls.

I suggest to add an affiliation to each member so that roles and stakeholders are transparent.

Best regards,
Arnulf.