[OSGeo-Conf] 2008 (pre) Announcement

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Tue Aug 7 12:18:47 EDT 2007

I'm happy with any date in the "more or less a year since last time"
range.  Also recognize that there are probably a limited number of
week-long block available at the conference center.  Perhaps local
committee can get the comprehensive list of Aug-Oct blocks and we can
(most importantly) match those up against the industry event
calendar. For example, we don't want to overlap interGeo again.