[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Sydney's formal bid to host the FOSS4G 2009 Conference

Paul Ramsey pramsey at refractions.net
Wed Jan 16 00:16:19 EST 2008

Folks, I've emailed Cara and suggested that we use the OSGeo
conference facility, so the international call-ins can avoid
international charges.

The dial-in information is available here:

   http://wiki.osgeo.org/index.php/Conference_Call

And the meeting time is as previously agreed:

   http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?
month=1&day=22&year=2008&hour=9&min=0&sec=0&p1=240

Thanks,

Paul