[OSGeo-Conf] Meeting to review Sydney's 2009 bid

Arnulf Christl arnulf.christl at wheregroup.com
Thu Jan 24 10:39:57 EST 2008

Jeff McKenna wrote:
> Note the 'meeting time' link below, as 9am-Friday-Sydney-time is much
> different for the rest of us (5pm thurs in my case).
>
> -jeff

Hi,
for me it will be 11pm but I will try to stay awake and attend.

I must also say that I am thoroughly impressed by the proposal. Without being able to go into much detail everything seems to be excellent, the venue is cool, size more than enough, prices are OK, accommodation is fine and there seems to be a lot of organizational support from all around.

I am looking forward to have a great conference there. But lets not rush things.

Regards, Arnulf.