[OSGeo-Conf] Survey re: deciding factors

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Wed Jul 9 20:09:07 EDT 2008

Good feedback, thank you.

Posted survey here:
http://community.osgeo.net/survey/osgeo_events

I've tried to just list the past events that resulted in the current
FOSS4G - I'm sure I missed some but think it's good enough for now.

I generalised the Future Events to cover FOSS4G specifically, plus
left room to comment on more local/regional events.  I removed more
regional future events since there are way more out there than I know
about and we could handle it under another survey in the future too.

Before rolling this out to the masses - have a peek and give me any
last feedback :)

Tyler