[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2009] What domain name for foss4g2009?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed Jul 23 18:32:41 EDT 2008

ok, unless someone has a strong objection, lets go with:
http://foss4g.org/2009
and
http://2009.foss4g.org

Janelle,
Can you please ask Tour Host techies to raise a ticket requesting the
above urls point at the Tour Hosts IP address.

This is done here:
http://trac.osgeo.org/osgeo/

(You will need to create a login)
Any questions, ping me.