[OSGeo-Conf] Committee Membership

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Nov 25 17:52:27 EST 2008

venka.osgeo wrote:
> Frank Warmerdam wrote:
>> Jeff McKenna wrote:
>>> Motion 1: Motion to remove several inactive members:
>>>
>>>     * Allan Doyle
>>>     * Alain Grignon
>>>     * Luc Maurer
>>>     * Daniel Rappo
>>
>> +1
>
> +1
>
>>> Motion 2: Motion to add Dave Patton and Gavin Fleming to the committee:
>>
>> +1
>
> +1
>
> Motion 3: Motion to add Cameron Shorter to the committee:
>
> Hoping for the resounding success of FOSS4G2009.
>
> Raghavan

I had purposely left Cameron out because he will be more than busy with
the 2009 preparations...and I have just discussed this motion with him
on IRC directly and he would much rather be a list monitor for now.

I had also asked Rafael Sperb from Brazil, and if he accepts I will be
motioning to add him as a member, which will fill out the committee very
nicely.

--
Jeff McKenna
OSGeo Chair of Conferences