[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2010 Proposal Beijing

Gao Ang gaoang at lreis.ac.cn
Wed Nov 26 01:39:39 EST 2008

Dear all:

The China Chapter of OSGeo is formed by Chinese Active Users of Open Source Geospatial Software, hosted by Chinese Academy of Science, co-sponsored by Autodesk Software (China) Co. Ltd.

We make decision to submit the proposal to host FOSS4G 2010 conference in Beijing, China.
The submission materials in PDF could be found in the attachment of this letter.

We believe that, with the support from the Chinese government and active users of open source geospatial software. OSGeo China local chapter is fully capable of making the FOSS4G 2010 of one of the most successful events in the history of OSGeo.

We are looking forward to meeting you at FOSS4G conference in Beijing.

¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡gaoang at lreis.ac.cn