[OSGeo-Conf] Dutch bid proposal for FOSS4G2010

Jeroen Ticheler Jeroen.Ticheler at geocat.net
Sun Nov 30 18:02:58 EST 2008

Dear Jeff and other Conference Committee members,

We didn't want to stretch it to much, so we decided to submit hour
proposal an hour before the deadline!

Attached is the cover letter to introduce the proposal. The actual
document is to big in size to be uploaded onto the OSGeo WIKI or to
attach in an email. I therefor took the freedom to upload it to:

http://www.geocat.net/bidbook_foss4g2010_Netherlands.pdf

and also created a WIKI page on OSGeo with references to the document:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Foss4g2010_dutch_proposal

For questions and comments, please contact Marc Vloemans. You can
still expect two letters of recommendation by snail mail soon.

Greetings from Holland, ciao,
Jeroen

Jeroen Ticheler
GeoCat bv