[OSGeo-Conf] Nominating Cameron Shorter for membership

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Fri Dec 11 14:17:28 EST 2009

Fellow OSGeo Conference Committee members,

I would like to nominate Cameron Shorter for membership to the OSGeo
conference committee.  Cameron was the chair of the recent FOSS4G2009
Local Organizing Committee in Sydney Australia, and his experiences and
insight for future events will be invaluable to us.

I ask that all current members of the committee[1] respond to this
nomination with the usual +1, 0, or -1 to indicate their position.

Also, look for emails shortly about developing the 2011 request for hosting.

Thanks everyone.

+1 for Cameron Shorter as committee member

[1] http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee#Current_Members

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna