[Fwd: Re: [OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Stage Two]

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat May 1 03:03:49 EDT 2010

Eric,
In the interests of giving Denver more time to prepare for foss4g2011,
I'm changing my vote on moving to stage 2 to +1.

However, I would like to see a commitment from Denver within the next
few weeks, and definitely before the completion of stage 2, toward
creating Open documentation and artefacts during the conference preparation.