[OSGeo-Conf] 2011 Stage Two

Paul Ramsey pramsey at cleverelephant.ca
Mon May 3 11:25:48 EDT 2010

International year is referenced a number of ways in different
documents. The thread at the top of this page

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011_Bid_Process

references an "Other" year, with some discussion but no resolution.
The page itself references Asia / Pacific. I am not sure we ever made
an official determination past 2011.

P.