[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2011 Sharing of Conference Materials, Dates

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Wed May 5 23:37:11 EDT 2010

Eric,
Thanks for the clarification and confirmation. That is exactly what I
was looking for.

I understand that proprietary applications will be used to create some
material. While using  Open Source applications for all material would
be great, it is usually not practical.

Also, I would not expect prior email lists to be handed over as you
mention below.

I reconfirm my bid of +1 for Denver to host the 2011 foss4g.