[OSGeo-Conf] Comments and Questions about the proposal

Eric Wolf ebwolf at gmail.com
Thu May 27 13:48:29 EDT 2010

Denver LOC Members,

I just forwarded the two emails of comments and questions I have received so
far. Please start looking for answers. Discuss them here. I have been moving
the content from our proposal to the osgeo wiki:

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011

<http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2011>I will transfer each question and
comment from the emails to the Wiki as well so that we can note responses
there (and make sure that everything has been addressed). Look for that in
the next hour or so.

-Eric

Eric B. Wolf                    New! 720-334-7734
USGS Geographer
Center of Excellence in GIScience
PhD Student
CU-Boulder - Geography