[OSGeo-Conf] Who decides the foss4g program (and other big decisions )?

Tyler Mitchell (OSGeo) tmitchell at osgeo.org
Fri May 28 12:44:51 EDT 2010

Just thinking out loud.. It is possible that some LOCs might see the programme
as their primary task and really want to make it reflect their goals, while
conference support companies take care of the many other local issues.

I also wonder if the conf committee feels it has the time and ability to keep
up top of these more time critical decisions.

Tyler