[OSGeo-Conf] Re: Selecting a perpetual FOSS4G PCO?

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sat Aug 20 10:09:09 EDT 2011

That is exactly what the OSGeo Conference Committee is Dan. You might
not be aware of the committee, so you can check out its members at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Conference_Committee  Actually now the
committee is in the final stage of the 2012 bidding process
(http://www.osgeo.org/conference/rfp/).

-jeff