[OSGeo-Conf] My Prague proposal questions

Jachym Cepicky jachym.cepicky at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 13:00:42 EDT 2011

Hi,

   it is no problem to stay in the area of CULS, where several pubs and
cafes are located (we are speaking here about student campus), as well
as Brewery of the University (which belongs to the Technical faculty).

By bus, you are within 10minutes in the city center. The public
transport goes during all night every hour up to CULS, so there is no
problem with going downtown and comming back little bit later (if
accomodated in the area of Prague-Suchdol).

Jachym