[OSGeo-Conf] Re: [Foss4g2011-private] Website manager position...

Seven (aka Arnulf) seven at arnulf.us
Fri Jan 14 19:28:39 EST 2011

> Hi all, up to now Peter and I have taken care of the basics for
> getting the website going.  Would any lurking volunteer on this list
> be interested in taking over on this front and being the point-person
> on website stuff?  Just holler :)

This is not a list where we will find lurkers. This is the dedicated
list that needs to take the delicate and painful decisions. And it
should be used sparingly. If Frank knew that we are preparing FOSS4G all
in private he'd be mad at us.

Please go to the public list:

On conf dev we have 88 subscribers. And every now and then a mail to
OSGeo discuss is in order too. Especially if you need enthusiastic
volunteers.

Thanks,
Arnulf.

--