[OSGeo-Conf] What foss4g2010 metrics are available?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 14:19:21 EST 2011

Hi Lorenzo,
As foss4g 2010 starts up, I expect they will find it very useful to be
able to see metrics from prior foss4g events to help predict their
event, as per our spreadsheet here:

https://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdEZoOUtSeVZRVWtKQzV6R2N5ekdSdlE&hl=en_GB#gid=63

What metrics do you have available to you from FOSS4G 2010?

Do you have the latest registration metrics? Our spreadsheet only shows
410 registrations for 2010.

Do you have any metrics about how delegates categorised themselves?

Our maybe a questionnaire filled in after attending the event?

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Director

Think Globally, Fix Locally