[OSGeo-Conf] Event rotation

Daniel Ames dan.ames at isu.edu
Tue Jul 12 10:01:58 EDT 2011

I think it is important not only for the bidders but also (perhaps more
importantly) for the broader community to maintain a somewhat predictable
rotation.  It's useful to remember that a lot (most?) users are attracted to
FOSS because of financial reasons. Hence if FOSS4g is a "user conference"
then it probably needs to move around to where the users are.

- Dan
--------
Daniel P. Ames Ph.D.
Idaho State University Dept. of Geosciences
dan.ames at isu.edu
--------
Sent from my Droid