[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G_2012 information updated to wiki

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Sat Nov 19 17:10:05 EST 2011

Nice to meet you Susan,

I suggest that fairly soon you start building a "Lessons Learned" page.
As you go through the process of building the conference there will be a
lot of things that you will learn that will be useful for future years.
I suggest that you build up your "Lessons Learned" as you think of them
through the year.
This is an example of the page I was working on in 2009:
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2009_Lessons_Learned
You can see others for other years.

On 18/11/2011 2:27 PM, 熊洁 wrote:
> Dear all,
>
> I am Susan Xiong from Beijing, a new comer participating in updating
> FOSS4G 2012 Beijing information to wiki and website.
> I've just filled some basic information to FOSS4G_2012
> (http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2012), and will update more content
> regularly from now on.
> Please do not hesitate to contact for any advice and comment.
>
> Best Wishes,
>
> Susan Xiong

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager