[OSGeo-Conf] 2012 Results: Beijing

Gao Ang tomgaoang at gmail.com
Mon Sep 12 21:53:45 EDT 2011

I just came back from the Mid-autumn festival and learned this good news.
I'd like to thanks OSGeo Conference Committee and Prague team, and we
will make efforts to prepare for the conference in Beijing next year.

Jeff, I'll contact Prof.Chen to if we could produce the OSGeo China
video in time for the Denver conference.

Thanks everyone!