[OSGeo-Conf] Fwd: Preliminary Survey Results

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Fri Sep 23 03:13:39 EDT 2011

Peter,
These metrics are really interesting.
I've just provided you with write access to our previous foss4g metrics at:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Al9zh8DjmU_RdEZoOUtSeVZRVWtKQzV6R2N5ekdSdlE&hl=en_GB#gid=57
Feel free to add your metrics for this year to this spreadsheet.

Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager
Tel: +61 (0)2 8570 5050
Mob: +61 (0)419 142 254