[OSGeo-Conf] Application to host FOSS4G in 2015

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Mon Sep 26 08:18:18 EDT 2011

I think, that it will be good and coordinate. Also due the fact, that good
coordination is important to attract sponsors and as I see personally also
to help build link between developers communities and users. As I feel me
more on the side of managers, who are usually link between developers and
users I am offering my experiences
Karel