[OSGeo-Conf] Intergeo Update

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Mon Sep 26 11:25:33 EDT 2011

Il giorno lun, 26/09/2011 alle 13.13 +0200, Seven (aka Arnulf) ha
scritto:

> So it sums up to a nice event with lots of user centric activities,
> business oiptions and some conference aspect.

Hi all.
This is one of the main reasons I was not convinced of the beauty of
FOSS4G: it is not clear whether it is centered on developers, on users,
or on business. As a result, many developers do not go because it is too
expensive, and I'm not so sure many businessman enjoy all aspects of
hacklife.
I would prefer to have more meetings, each focused on a specific target.
Of course crossbreeding is good, so the events could be lose by (in time
or space, possibly one could follow the other).
All the best.