[OSGeo-Conf] Intergeo Update

Karel Charvat charvat at ccss.cz
Mon Sep 26 12:03:18 EDT 2011

I don't want to build new "mailing list". I mentioned, that I see as
necessary to exchange of information among both groups. I am only afraid,
that users (very often from public sector) will not travel around the world.
I am happy, that FOSS4G is open for everybody, but local meeting can attract
more users then worldwide. I think, that this year statistic show this
Karel