[OSGeo-Conf] Sample Contracts for Financial Backstop

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Tue Aug 7 11:25:09 PDT 2012

David,

I'm not aware of any contractual writeups, though typically when there is a
local service company doing most of the work, it is OSGeo that signs the
contract with them and so there is language in that contract about
responsibility.   Is that the sort of thing you are looking for?  Those do
tend to vary quite a bit, and it is a challenge for OSGeo to moderate the
language enough to limit our liability.

Best regards,
Frank

warmerdam at pobox.com