[OSGeo-Conf] FOSS4G 2008 broken?

Gavin gavinjfleming at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 14:39:37 EST 2012

Thanks to whoever brought the foss4g2008 site back up.  It looks like
it's running on OCS or is it an httrack copy?

Most of it seems to be there except for the downloadable content.  I
clicked through to some presentations and none that I tried download:
e.g
http://conference.osgeo.org/index.php/foss4g/2008/paper/view/344/150 . i
think it's pretty valuable to have all the presentations archived there,
so what can be done to retrieve them?

Gavin

--
Gavin Fleming