[OSGeo-Conf] OSGeo-Live presentation at FOSS4G-NA?

Cameron Shorter cameron.shorter at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 17:15:03 EST 2012

On 24/01/12 07:26, Paul Ramsey wrote:
> The call for abstracts is open now and can be submitted here:
> http://foss4g-na.org/abstract-submission/  .  We have space for about
> 50 presentations and 20 Ignite sessions, so get your submissions in!
> In addition, Michael Byrne, CIO of the Federal Communications
> Commission (FCC) will be delivering a keynote address, with more
> speakers to be announced soon.

Who would be available to present a "Lightening Overview of the Breadth
of Geospatial Open Source" at FOSS4G-NA?
We keep up to date an OSGeo-Live Overview which provides the basis for
such a presentation here:
https://svn.osgeo.org/osgeo/livedvd/promo/trunk/en/presentation/
This is a good presentation to be provided by someone on the Organising
Committee - or by one people who contribute to OSGeo-Live.

--
Cameron Shorter
Geospatial Solutions Manager

Think Globally, Fix Locally